Πέμπτη 10 Οκτωβρίου 2024

volodymyr Zelenskyy - I presented the Victory Plan to the President of the Council of Ministers of Italy, @GiorgiaMeloni. We had a very productive discussion today, covering all aspects of the Plan. The key is to strengthen Ukraine’s positions and relations with our closest partners, ensuring we create the necessary conditions and a fair atmosphere for honest diplomacy.I am grateful for the preparations for the Ukraine Recovery Conference, which will be held in Italy. It is important for us that Italian businesses are significantly represented in the reconstruction projects in Ukraine.I greatly appreciate our exchange of views today on the prospects for global developments and the immediate political outlook in partner countries.I would also like to extend my gratitude for the security assistance Italy has provided to Ukraine, particularly the air defense systems that are saving lives in our cities and villages. Today, Giorgia and I also discussed the preparation of a new security package.We deeply value Italy’s efforts at the G7 and EU levels to ensure international law remains effective and that our Europe stays strong.I am sincerely grateful to Italy for all the help and support it has provided to Ukraine. It is truly valuable to have such reliable friends.🇺🇦🇮🇹

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου