Κυριακή 29 Οκτωβρίου 2023

Scott Ritter. As the US government and its European minions seek to control the narrative of every aspect of our existence by labeling anything that deviates from the approved messaging as dangerous disinformation, let me remind everyone that if the Iraq WMD issue was in play today, I’d be dismissed as a purveyor of Iraqi disinformation. The government lies. About everything.And the mainstream media echoes those lies. Without question.I’m proud of the stance I took on Iraqi WMD.I’m proud of the stance I took regarding Iran’s nuclear program.I’m proud of the stance I am taking on the Russian-Ukrainian conflict.And I’m proud of the stance I am taking on the Hamas-Israel conflict.I was, am, and will continue to be on the right side of history.If that puts me on the wrong side of my government’s policies, so be it.Genuine patriotism demands it.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου